Motilal Oswal Review | Wiki | Mutual Fund | Brokerage Charges | Demat Account

Motilal Oswal Review | Wiki | Mutual Fund | Brokerage Charges | Demat Account: Hello...Folks in this article I am going to talk about one of the famous Brokers from India i.e Motilal Oswal.

If you are looking for the honest review and accurate details about Motilal Oswal then this article is surely for you.

So, Keep reading ahead Motilal Oswal Review | Wiki | Mutual Fund | Brokerage Charges | Demat Account.

[wpcd_coupon id=942]



Motilal Oswal Wiki


What is Motilal Oswal?

If you are somehow connected with the field of Share Market or the Stock market then I am damn sure you must have at least once heard about Motilal Oswal.

Motilal Oswal is an Indian Brokerage Firm that provides its financial services in the field related to mutual funds, shares, Investment Banking & more.

History


The company was formed in 1987 by Motilal Oswal and Ramdeo Agarwal after they acquired their stake on Bombay Stock Exchange.

Motilal Oswal Securities is a Depositary participant of the NSDL and CDSIL in 2000.

In 2006, The company entered private equity & Investment Banking. In the same year, the company acquired the South Indian Brokerage Firm - Penninsular Capital Market.

In 2006 - 2007, The company tied up State Bank of India & Punjab National Bank to offer better online trading experience.

In 2010, The company received the final certificate of registration From Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to set up mutual fund business in the country.

The company is one of the fastest-growing asset management companies in India and You will be amazed to know that the company has crossed over the $1 billion in Equity shares under AUM in 2015.

 

How to Get Started with Motilal Oswal?


Getting started with Motilal Oswal is damn Easy.

Firstly, Click this link and you'll land to Homepage of the Motilal Oswal.



Now, as you can see above similarly enter your details and they will send you an OTP on your above number.

Please also do keep your PAN Card with you as you will need it to complete your registration.

Now, once you are done with the basic setup you will land to the Dashboard of the Motilal Oswal (See Below).



Now, I know most of you are a beginner in the field of Stock Market so, what I want you to do is click on the Knowledge centre.and then click on videos and articles.

Then you will land to the page which looks something like this below.



As you can see above you will get a bunch of courses from Beginner to Pro that will help you to sharp proper trading skills.

[wpcd_coupon id=942]



Review


I am personally using Motilal Oswal for about 2 months now and I must say they deliver what they promised :-)

Firstly, after signing up I received a welcome call from them and trust me I never seen such great customer support.

I literally had about 30 min of talk with their customer care representative and they cleared almost all my doubts regarding share market.

You can have a talk with their team and you ask where You Should invest tell your budget and I promise they will give you the best advice.

Deposit & Withdrawal


As I said earlier in order to deposit your fund click on fund deposit.



However, you need to open your DEMAT account Firstly before you deposit your fund.

Opening a DEMAT account is like a cup of Coffee.

So, Firstly Click this link to create your account.



Secondly, complete EKYC details and that's it!!!!!



Now, It's time to choose the type of account:  Commodity or Equity account If you don't know use google or talk to Motilal Oswal Advisor they will Teach you everything.

Equity account: If you are commerce just like me. I hope you know what is Equity Account.

It is a type of account the Shareholder has an interest in companies asset.

Upon Liquidation, after all liabilities are paid off the shareholder owns the remaining asset.

Commodity Account: Is a type of account you can BUY or SELL commodities.

Commodity contract include future, options, & more.

Pros: 



  • Best Customer Support

  • Easy to Use Platform

  • Mobile Friendly

  • Proper Guidance is available to sharp your Trading Skills.


Cons:



  • Registration Process is little Lengthy.


 

Overall


After analysing the Pros & Cons I can Truly Say Motilal Oswal is one the Best & Renowned Brokers in India.

The Company provides complete support and helps you to make a good profit.

So, If you Ask me Should you invest with Motilal Oswal?

My answer is a BIGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

[wpcd_coupon id=942]



Brokerage Charges


Given Below is the Estimated Brokerage Charges for more details visit their official site.











































Brokerage & Fees
Equity Delivery Charges0.50%
Equity  Intraday Trading0.05%
Commodity Option Trading0.05%
Equity Futures Trading0.05%
Equity Option TradingRs. 70 Per Lot
Currency Future Trading0.05%
Currency Options TradingRs. 70 Per Lot
Demat AMC ChargesFREE or Rs. 300 Per Annum
Trading AMC ChargesFREE

 

Winding Up


So, Finally, this is the end of this article I hope this article was helpful and must have understood the basic concept.

By now you must have understood Motilal Oswal Review, Motilal Oswal Wiki, Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund, Motilal Oswal Brokerage Charges, Motilal Oswal Demat Account.

 

Comments

  1. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
    I have learn this post and if I may I want to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this
    article. I wish to read more issues approximately it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visitor Rating: 5 Stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by
    mistake, while I was searching on Google for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have
    book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alloha i will present for you, instagram viewer service.

    You can download images and videos from open instagram accounts.
    You can be ananonimys and watch instagram stories. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciation to my father who shared with me on the topic of this
    blog, this weblog is in fact amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this site, i am visiting this web site dailly
    and take nice information from here everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For newest news you have to go to see internet and on internet I found this website as
    a best web site for newest updates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will
    come back someday. I want to encourage you continue your great posts,
    have a nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a topic that's close to my heart... Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
    blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking
    for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some
    experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing
    your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write
    again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good article. I'm facing some of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do trust all of the ideas you've introduced for your post.

    They are very convincing and will certainly work.

    Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for beginners. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so
    I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Superb blog and superb design and style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What's up, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one
    is sharing data, that's in fact good, keep up
    writing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?

    I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and
    would really like to have you share some stories/information. I
    know my viewers would value your work. If you're even remotely
    interested, feel free to send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi colleagues, its wonderful piece of writing regarding educationand entirely
    explained, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing
    it develop over time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good article. I am going through a few of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for quest bars cheap

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to to thank you for this excellent read!!
    I absolutely loved every bit of it. I've got you
    book-marked to check out new things you post...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this web site. I'm hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good blog post. The things i would like to bring about is that computer memory needs to be purchased when your computer is unable to cope with that which you do with it. One can add two RAM memory boards of 1GB each, for instance, but not certainly one of 1GB and one having 2GB. One should always check the company's documentation for the PC to be sure what type of memory space is essential.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm excited to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to see new information in your website.


    [url=http:///www.manulescu.com]manu manumanu[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    wanted to say that I have truly loved browsing your weblog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your feed and
    I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's remarkable in support of me to have a site, which is beneficial in support of my experience.

    thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  29. This post is really a good one it helps new internet users, who
    are wishing for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Normally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say
    that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me.
    Thank you, very great post.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access
    consistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Excellent post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant idea, paragraph is good, thats why i have read it completely

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi there, I log on to your blogs daily. Your story-telling style is awesome,
    keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I realized more new things on this fat reduction issue. One particular issue is that good nutrition is especially vital when dieting. A big reduction in fast foods, sugary ingredients, fried foods, sugary foods, red meat, and whitened flour products can be necessary. Keeping wastes bloodsuckers, and toxic compounds may prevent ambitions for losing weight. While specified drugs quickly solve the matter, the unpleasant side effects usually are not worth it, they usually never give more than a momentary solution. It's a known proven fact that 95 of diet plans fail. Many thanks sharing your opinions on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written! https://www.designgrafico.com/en/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful information particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such information much. I was
    looking for this particular information for a
    long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Visitor Rating: 5 Stars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green Coffee in India, Recipe, Side Effects, Benefits, Wiki

ConvertKit Pricing | Review | Wiki | Coupon | Pros | Cons

VidMatrix Review, Is it Legit or just another Scam?